WHY IPTV Now.
Why should I choose IPTV when the Net Box has so many FREE channels and so much choice. I first had to convince myself as I was a believer of free TV for all, so why pay for TV.
Well here are the answers.
1.It is very easy to use and so much simpler than the free TV.
2. The EPG (electronic programming Guide) is a big advantage, no more getting and finding the local TV guide as it is listed below the channels.
3. Catch-Up TV is a must according to clients, no need to record your favourite TV programmes in case you miss them. It is so easy to use no matter what age you are.
4. Nearly everything is in full High Definition. Even with low internet download speed.
5. No buffering or very close to no buffering. Everyone hates there TV program being interrupted and so do I especially my football. How does buffering occur? Two reasons, A. Is your internet speed is not
steady, B. The person/s sending you TV program harryinspain.co.uk a slow server or internet upload speed (remember they are doing it for free)
6. IPTV usually comes from big fast servers which have to be paid for. Hence the reason for annual charges.
7. 1400 plus channels all in great quality HD. Now thats what I call value for money. Try costing what that would cost you in the UK. Unbelievable.
8. OH I forgot to mention , we have the cheapest Premium IPTV here in the Costa Blanca.
Well I am now convinced, but I have them both as the free channels have more choice with movies and boxed sets. I can’t say there is nothing on TV now, can you?
Hey where is Harry. Watching TV and the World Cup of course.